My European stories in Dutch
De Groene Amsterdammer
When you take a look here, you will find loads of features written be me for the Dutch magazine De Groene Amsterdammer.
Some of the issues I wrote about:
- Forced adoption in the former GDR
- The image problem of the former GDR in nowadays Germany
- Greetings from Chernobyl
- Refugess along the Hungarian-Ukrainian border
- The revival of the Polish city of Lodz
- What to do with German nuclear waste?
- Nudism in the GDR
- The planned American rocket shield in Poland
- Tension along the Venezuelan-Colombian border
- Porno is cool in Germany
- The return of the wolf to Germany
- The trial against Surinamese politician/dictator Bouterse
When you take a look here, you will find one of the many stories that I wrote for the Dutch daily newspaper De Pers. This story is about importance of the Berlin Wall as a tourist attraction. And here`s another story, about a German cartoon dealing with the holocaust.
When you take a look here, you will find one of the many features that I wrote for the Dutch weekly magazine Revu. The feature here is translated into english! It deals about the Scientology Church in The Netherlands and Germany.
When you take a look here, you will find one of the features that I wrote for Intermediair, about Polish migrant workers in the Netherlands.
When you take a look here, you will find a story that I wrote for Internationale Samenwerking about the disastrous economic situation in Moldova.
When you take a look here, you will find a story that I wrote for Tribune about the unsolved problem of nuclear waste in Germany.
Of course it would take too far to list all my stories here, but some other Dutch magazines that I write for (or used to) are KIJK, Onze Wereld, Ajuus, etc.